We are looking for a talented, passionate Web Developer to join our ambitious team on a permanent basis. Due to our continued success we are offering a great opportunity to join our creative development team, working closely with the team on all areas of web design and development, from e-commerce builds to brochure sites.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN…
Work closely with our team on all areas of web design and development and who has strong HTML and CSS skills. Liaise with clients to keep them updated as to the progress of their build and obtain feedback at key stages.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Creation of high quality HTML and CSS code, based on designs created in either Photoshop or Fireworks.
- The ability to convert HTML and CSS to WordPress.
- Develop and manage e-commerce solutions in WooCommerce, Open Cart and Magento would help but not essential.
- Working with the designers to bring web, mobile and app designs to life using front end tools and techniques.
- Make amends and enhancements to current sites.
- Liaise with clients confidently to help solve their technical queries/problems.
- Test websites and web applications to identify any technical problems.
- Upload content and updates to the existing and future client base.
- Creation of email newsletters from Photoshop to HTML/CSS.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll be working in a dynamic team with our current Web Developers, Graphic Designers and Social Media Consultant, supported by leadership and direction from our Directors.
TECHNICALLY, YOU WILL NEED…
- Very strong working knowledge of HTML / HTML5
- Very strong working knowledge of CSS / CSS3
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- A passion for web standards, cross browser compatibility and website speed
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and navigation
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Photoshop (Fireworks is also a bonus)
WHAT SKILLS WILL YOU HAVE?
- Problem Solver,
- Pro-active Approach,
- Deadline Hitter,
- Team Player,
- Sense of Humour,
- Logical and thorough work process,
- High level of industry awareness,
- And happy!
WHAT GOODIES WILL YOU GET?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role
- Vibrant team who will help and support you
- Free parking
- Tasty (and free!) tea, coffee and snacks to keep you adequately caffeinated throughout the day
- Team building activities
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for the Christmas party or simply to shovel endless piles of pasta into our mouths!
Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com