Your website is a key tool to staying at the forefront of your industry – and the best websites are constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of their audience.
With the speed that the web design world now moves at, simply updating and redesigning your site every few years is wholly inadequate if you want to keep up with the demands of your audience. Having a web support team that can monitor performance data and industry changes to continually develop and improve your site is a key part of any successful online business’s web development strategy.
We make sure your site is performing as it should, stays looking great, and is up-to-date with the latest in browser and device technology. This is an ongoing process; leaving it as a job to be done once every few years means having a site that quickly becomes dated and left behind by the competition.
For every website we develop, we can offer an ongoing support service to keep it performing as it should long after the completion of the web development project. However, we can also provide web support for almost any site – it doesn’t have to have been built by us.
All we need to do is to first take a look at your site and how it is built, hosted, and which platform has been used. This only takes a few minutes and we can then let you know whether we can provide support (the vast majority of the time we will be able to), before working out how many hours a month you will need to keep the site running smoothly, up-to-date and meeting the needs of both you and your audience.
What we can do for your site:
- Marketing support – We can provide your site with any material to help ongoing digital and marketing campaigns, whether that be setting up landing pages, adding new content, optimising pages for conversion or Quality Score, or anything else.
- Optimised conversion rates – We can use our expertise to figure out exactly where you’re losing potential conversions, then put in motion a plan to improve the rate that visitors to your site are converted into enquiries.
- Mobile optimisation – We make sure your website works just as well on mobile devices as it does on desktop – not only is this key to ensuring a great user experience for all your visitors, it also helps with website ranking, as Google rewards sites that have been optimised for mobile.
- Design and Content – We have a team of talented designers who can produce some fantastic images and artwork for your site, marketing material or anything else you may need – and our full-time copywriter is on hand to help with any content your website may require.
- Secure Domain and CMS – From domain purchasing to setup and renewal, we can handle the whole process to make sure your domains are active and secured. Our team can also manage security for your Content Management System, making sure that any and all security updates are applied as soon as they become available.
- Hosting Set-up – When it comes to hosting, we have more than a decade of experience. We make it as easy as possible for you by ensuring you’re set up correctly with the right hosting company and servers, as well as managing their performance.
- Backups – Whether we host your website or not, we can help make sure your website is backed-up daily – we do this for all sites we host, and we can help you get this set up with your hosting company as well.
- Website speed – The speed of your website is vital for providing a great user experience, and also forms part of Google’s organic search-ranking algorithm. We can optimise your site’s speed, ensuring quick loading times regardless of device or connection type.
- Anything else – We know that every business is different; that’s why we make sure we’re as flexible and adaptable to your needs as possible. Whatever your requirements might be throughout the month our team will be on hand to meet them and offer advice and guidance.
We’ll be in contact with you on a monthly basis to discuss any changes for the upcoming month, but you can also contact us at any time if anything arises – you’ll be given a direct number, so just give us a call!
Ready for your absolutely FREE, no-obligation consultation?
Call us on 01228 91 20 20 to arrange for your FREE consultation or email us your enquiry
The free initial consultation will help you first and fore-mostly to focus in detail what the requirements of your site are and how to fulfil those requirements.
It will then also enable you to make a qualified decision about whether Colourmedia is the best fit for your business.